Open Lobby at our hotel serves drinks and snacks 24/7
Pay a short visit or stay longer at our cousy 24/7 Open Lobby. Open Lobby is located at the entrace of our Holiday Inn -hotel.
Restaurants in Messukeskus
Our restaurant world has something for every taste – from salads, large home-style meals, event related à la carte menus to fresh buffets, special coffees and pasties, from wine tasting to beer and bar snacks. Please notice the event-specific opening hours.
1. Platta creates tasty experiences based on handcraft work, seasonal ingredients and event specific menus. Snack from the bar menu, share plates or have a full three course meal. Also try the delicious grill dishes and artisan pizzas.
2. Table is an intimate à la carte like restaurant where high-quality meals are ordered at the counter and served promptly at the table.
3. Eat & Meet: here you can assemble just the treat you want at a buffet of fresh salads and hot dishes, refreshments, coffee and desserts.
4. Street Kitchen serves delicious street food from all over the world – often also a hearty brunch.
5. Wok’n’Curry is a tasty and spicy Asian kitchen serving curries, woks and fresh lassi drinks.
6. Piazza Italia offers true Italian flavours from pizzas, pastas and salads to delicious pastries.
7. Panorama is a popular meatball bar, also offering hearty salads and refreshments. The Panorama Bar offers savoury and sweet café treats.
8. Balcony is the place to enjoy gourmet hamburgers and a range of traditional café products from pastries to prawn sandwiches with a glass of wine or beer and other refreshing drinks with a view over the event.
9. Pizza & Grill heats up pizza, panini, sandwiches and salads for you to eat on site or to go.
10. Hesburger is the place to satisfy your hankering for a tasty burger – and they also serve falafels, sweet deserts and gluten free options.
11. Corner is a lively meeting place where you can enjoy a glass of bubbly. Try their tapas as well.
12. Olohuone is a café and takeaway counter offering a variety of snacks from home-style pastry and fresh doughnuts to typical kiosk products like sweets and drinks.
13. Fazer Café is an elegant and casual place to rest and enjoy a selection of hand-made bakery products and chocolate goodies, freshly roasted coffee, salads and hearty soups. Fall in love from the first mouthful!
14. Helsinki Café serves delicacies from freshly baked buns, pies, bread products and other pastry products to specialty coffees.
15. No 1 Café has a wide selection of specialty coffees, and doughnuts and filled bagels if you feel peckish.
16. Cafés 3, 5 and 7 serve sweet and savory products, and a variety of beverages, at the heart of the exhibition halls.
17. 2GO serves ice creams and soft-ices!
18. Candy sweet shops sell the popular exhibition liquorice among other sweets.
19. The Stop & Shop kiosk in the Lower Gallery sells Messukeskus products, snacks and
20. As a guest in our refurbished hotel you will be close to the interesting events at Messukeskus. Enjoy tasty food and drink in the unique
atmosphere of our Open Lobby space designed for both work and pleasure.