How to Park
The new system is based on identifying vehicle registration plate numbers during entry and exit. The barrier-free parking system is used both in the Expo Car Park and the Conference Car Park. Note: The reform does not apply to car park of the Holiday Inn Helsinki – Expo hotel.
EuroPark is responsible for charging the parking fees.
1 – Drive in – no ticket needed
Cameras will read your license plate and charging for parking begins. You don’t need a parking ticket.
2 – Enjoy the event
Enjoy the event you are attending to. We will not write parking fines.
3 – Drive out
When you exit the parking area cameras will read your licence plate and charging for parking ends.
How to Pay
- By pre-purchasing parking for one or more days on the EuroPark web shop at https://messuparkki.autopay.fi
- By registering in the Autopay system at www.autopay.io, after which parking fees for registered vehicles are charged automatically from the user’s payment card. The payment card must have online payment enabled for it to be used.
During your stay
- By using the Messukeskus payment machines. The allotted exit time after a payment transaction is 60 minutes. It is possible to print out a parking receipt from the machine at the end of the payment transaction. You can also order the receipt to your mobile phone. Valid payment cards include the most common Electron, debit and credit cards. With combination cards, you can select whether to pay with debit or credit. The payment machines do not have a cash payment option.
- As a mobile payment with the ParkMan or EasyPark application, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Note that there is a separate service fee charged for using the ParkMan or EasyPark app.
- On the Autopay website at www.autopay.io within 48 hours after the end of the parking. This does not require logging in or registration for the service. The payment card must have online payment enabled for it to be used.
- By EuroPark invoice in arrears, includes an invoicing fee.
Further information: EuroPark Customer Service | email@example.com, tel. +358 20 7907 330. Weekdays 7 am–10 pm, Sat 9 am–10 pm, Sun 9 am–7 pm.
Parking is free during the events with disabled parking permit
- The users of disabled parking must declare their vehicle registration plate number to the Messukeskus customer service point.
- There are 20 parking spaces marked for the disabled on the lowest level (P1) of the Messukeskus multi-storey car park and near the northern entrance of the centre.
- Outside the event hours parking with disabled parking permit is subject to a fee.
- Delivery of goods to and from Messukeskus is free of charge if it takes less than 60 minutes. If the delivery of goods takes over 60 minutes the parking fee is 12 €.
- Further information: www.eMessukeskus.com / Info
- Based on the event in question, a parking area is reserved for charter buses. Follow the parking attendant’s instructions.
- The driver must declare the registration plate number of the bus to the parking attendant or entrance doorman in connection with the visit to enable free parking.
- Note: The parking is free only if the group visits an event organised at Messukeskus.
Parking for meeting and congress customers
Meeting and congress customers can also use a Conference Car Park, which can be found at the end of Ratamestarinkatu. The address for GPS devices is Ratamestarinkatu 13. The barrier-free parking system is used also in the Conference Car Park. The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours. By purchasing in advance, the cost of parking is discounted for subsequent days (€16 for 2 days, €24 for 3 days, etc.).
Welcome also by electric car
- Charging stations suitable for electric cars and hybrids (output 22 kW) are located at parking garage P2 on level 1. of the car park. There are 55 charging stations. Parking is subject to a normal charge.