Parking at Messukeskus
Messukeskus Car Park
The Messukeskus Car Park is accessible to all and always open. It is located on the same side as the Northern Entrance. The address for GPS devices is Ratapihantie 17.
Messukeskus has adopted the barrier-free Autopay parking system by EuroPark as of 1 January 2019.
EuroPark will be responsible for charging the parking fees as of 1 January 2019.
The new system is based on identifying vehicle registration plate numbers during entry and exit. The barrier-free parking system is used both in the Messukeskus Car Park and the Conference Car Park. Note: The reform does not apply to car park of the Holiday Inn Helsinki – Expo hotel.
The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours. By purchasing in advance, the cost of parking is discounted for subsequent days (€16 for 2 days, €24 for 3 days, etc.).
The trailer is not charged separately.
- By pre-purchasing parking for one or more days on the EuroPark web shop at https://messuparkki.autopay.fi
- On the Autopay website at www.autopay.io within 48 hours after the end of the parking. This does not require logging in or registration for the service. The payment card must have online payment enabled for it to be used.
- As a mobile payment with the EasyPark application, which can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play or the Windows store. Note that there is a separate service fee charged for using the EasyPark app.
- By registering in the Autopay system at www.autopay.io, after which parking fees for registered vehicles are charged automatically from the user’s payment card. The payment card must have online payment enabled for it to be used.
- By using the Messukeskus payment machines. The allotted exit time after a payment transaction is 60 minutes. It is possible to print out a parking receipt from the machine at the end of the payment transaction. You can also order the receipt to your mobile phone. Valid payment cards include the most common Electron, debit and credit cards. With combination cards, you can select whether to pay with debit or credit. The payment machines do not have a cash payment option.
- By EuroPark invoice in arrears, includes an invoicing fee.
Further information: EuroPark Customer Service | email@example.com, tel. +358 20 7907 330. Weekdays 7 am–10 pm, Sat 9 am–10 pm, Sun 9 am–7 pm.
Parking is free for people who have a disabled parking permit
- The users of disabled parking must declare their vehicle registration plate number to the Messukeskus customer service point.
- There are 20 parking spaces marked for the disabled on the lowest level (P1) of the Messukeskus multi-storey car park and near the northern entrance of the centre.
- Delivery of goods to and from Messukeskus is free of charge if it takes less than 60 minutes. If the delivery of goods takes over 60 minutes the parking fee is 12 €.
- Further information: www.eMessukeskus.com / Info
- Based on the event in question, a parking area is reserved for charter buses. Follow the parking attendant’s instructions.
- The driver must declare the registration plate number of the bus to the parking attendant or entrance doorman in connection with the visit to enable free parking.
- Note: The parking is free only if the group visits an event organised at Messukeskus.
Welcome also by electric car
- Charging stations suitable for electric cars and hybrids (output 20 kW) are located on level P2 of the car park. There are 24 charging stations, price €0.30/kWh. Parking is subject to a normal charge.
- Charging stations for Tesla electric cars (20A 13.8 kW) are located on level P2 of the car park. There are five charging stations, and charging is free of charge. Parking is subject to a normal charge.
Parking for meeting and congress customers
Meeting and congress customers can also use a Conference Car Park, which can be found at the end of Ratamestarinkatu. The address for GPS devices is Ratamestarinkatu 13. The barrier-free parking system is used also in the Conference Car Park. The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours. By purchasing in advance, the cost of parking is discounted for subsequent days (€16 for 2 days, €24 for 3 days, etc.).