Getting to Messukeskus
Arriving by public transportation? Messukeskus is situated right next to Pasila train station. You can also reach us easily by bus or tram.Read More
Messukeskus parking facilities are situated right next to Messukeskus and have room for 4 600 vehicles. Parking facilities are open 24/7.Read more
All of our entrances are accessible for people with disabillities and all of our floors can be accessed with elevator. The majority of Messukeskus restaurants are also accessible.
Expo Plaza Main entrance | Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
Car Park and Expo Car Park entrance | Address for GPS devices: Ratapihantie 17
Messukeskus Siipi conference centre
Messukeskus Siipi Conference Centre entrance | Rautatieläisenkatu 3
Siipi Car Park | Address for GPS devices: Ratamestarinkatu 13
Exhibitors and constructors
Maintenance doors | Check the latest info at eMessukeskus.com -> schedules and entrances
Public transport connections Messukeskus
- Trams from the centre of Helsinki: 2, 7 and 9. Tickets must be bought before boarding a tram via a mobile app or from a ticket machine.
- Several busses, check routes hsl.fi
- Trains: all local and long-distance trains (except Allegro trains) stop at Pasila railway station, just a 300-metre walk from Messukeskus.
- Bicycling: City bikes and stations near Messukeskus
- Taxi: A taxi rank can be found in front of Messukeskus. Taxis are allowed to drive right up to the entrance.
- Airport: I and P trains run from the airport to the nearby Pasila railway station. The journey takes around 30 minutes, and trains leave every 10 minutes in the daytime. By taxi, you can reach Messukeskus in 15–20 minutes.
- Cruise ships: You can travel to Helsinki by ship from Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg and Travemünde.