We asked our customers how they would renew Messukeskus Helsinki and our events. This feedback kick-started numerous improvements. Now it is time to thank our customers and show what we have accomplished – big and small changes!
1. More salads, smoothies, fruit and juices have been added to the selections of our restaurants and cafés. Our movable coffee trolleys and super cheap mineral water Dropp offer quick rejuvenation during hectic days. Dropp is the official mineral water of Messukeskus Helsinki, this request also came from our customers. All profit from the sales of Dropp is donated to the conservation of the Baltic Sea.
2. It is now easier to give feedback. You may give feedback on our feedback stations at Messukeskus by using a mobile app and, of course, on our website.
3. Stand numbers have been clarified and our signposts on the aisles are now more visible than ever.
4. Take a load of – more benches, chairs and sofas have been added. Get more energy from small breaks.
5. Many visitors leave their coats to the cloakroom. Now visitors can also bring their shopping bags to the cloakroom during their visit with no extra charge. Keep your hands free for more tasty samples and shopping!
6. Welcome children! Our renewed day-care facilities are opened this autumn to better serve this special and important visitor group.
7. Olohuone is our new restaurant in the Southern Entrance. It is an easy-to-find meeting point for anyone visiting Messukeskus Helsinki.
8. Charge your phone at Messukeskus Helsinki! We have added more charging stations to the Southern Entrance. Leave your device into a locked compartment and continue your visit.
9. Our Southern and Northern Entrances offer parking for bikes.
10. Many of our events have longer opening hours on weekdays. This way you can stop by after work.
11. We offer one year passes for our most frequent visitors. This pass entitles you to visit all consumer events organised by Messukeskus Helsinki in one calendar year. The new VIP ticket also includes a free visit for a friend and free cloakroom services.
12. Who is who? In trade shows it is now easier to see who is who as our ID badges have been improved.
13. A new mobile application makes it easy to register all visitors on your stand. The Procode ContactMate application registers information from the visitors’ ID badges, saves the info and gives you the opportunity to edit it.
14. Incredible sounds take you to another world – stay tuned as the audio atmosphere of Messukeskus Helsinki is also being renewed!
15. The OnniBussi bus service offers cheaper transportation. Buy tickets to our events from our online store in advance and give your booking code at the Onnibussi ticket sale to receive the benefit.
16. The new start up areas in trade shows will make it easier to network and offer a cost-effective way for small start-ups to promote their business.
17. More tailored training for exhibitors. Half-day workshops on how to make the most of the event are free for all exhibitors.
18. Our visitors have requested own events for cars and the elderly people. Both these wishes come true this autumn as Auto 2016 and 55plus are organised in November!
19. The members of Messuklubi receive newsletters of their favourite events. The renewed newsletters include more special offers, VIP programme and other benefits than ever before.
20. First impression is made only once. Our entrances will be revamped with special lighting and other elements to make each visit something to remember. A bigger renovation is also coming soon.
More ideas? We’ll be happy to listen. Tell them to us in social media using hashtag #messukeskus!