Messukeskus is located close to the centre of Helsinki, with excellent transport connections.
Street address: Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
Address of the Messukeskus Car Park for GPS devices: Ratapihantie 17
Address of the Conference Centre for GPS devices: Ratamestarinkatu 13
Print out an approach map by clicking the picture
Messukeskus has two entrances: the Southern Entrance at Messuaukio 1 and the Northern Entrance on the same side as the car park.
- Trams from the centre of Helsinki: 7 and 9
- Buses: 506 and 69 to Messukeskus, and buss 551 from Espoo to Pasila railway station
- Trains: all local and long-distance trains (except Allegro trains) stop at Pasila railway station, just a 300-metre walk from Messukeskus.
- Bicycling: City bikes and stations near Messukeskus
- Taxi: A taxi rank can be found in front of Messukeskus. Taxis are allowed to drive right up to the entrance.
- Airport: I and P trains run from the airport to the nearby Pasila railway station. The journey takes around 30 minutes, and trains leave every 10 minutes in the daytime. By taxi, you can reach Messukeskus in 15–20 minutes.
- Cruise ships: You can travel to Helsinki by ship from Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg and Travemünde.
Central Pasila in transformation – new traffic arrangements to be introduced
For the next few years, Pasila is a hive of construction activity. The new center of Pasila, Tripla, will be developed around the refurbished railway station. The construction works affect pedestrian and bicycle routes, as well as public transport at and around the station.
To avoid Pasila Railway Station construction work and for quicker access we recommend using underpasses (north from the Pasila railway station) when arriving at Messukeskus Helsinki.
Parking at Messukeskus
Messukeskus Car Park and Conference Car Park
The Messukeskus Car Park is accessible to all and always open. It is located on the same side as the Northern Entrance. The address for GPS devices is Ratapihantie 17.
The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours.
- The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours.
- Parking fees can be paid for either at automated fee collection machines or inside the centre at ticket sales.
- You can pay in cash or with the most common payment cards.
- You can pay when you arrive.
- The car park has 20 disabled parking spaces. Parking is free for people who have a disabled parking permit.
Messukeskus has easy access
Parking is free for people who have a disabled parking permit. The P1 level of the car park has 20 parking spaces marked for the disabled. To obtain an exit ticket from a traffic director, please show your disabled parking permit.
If you are a Conference Centre customer, the Conference Centre will issue an exit ticket when you show your disabled parking permit. The hotel parking area is free for disabled persons.
Entrances and getting around
All entrances and premises at Messukeskus provide easy access. All floors can be accessed by lift. Most of the restaurants at Messukeskus also provide easy access.
Taxis are allowed to drive to the entrances.
You can borrow a wheelchair at the entrance. If you wish to reserve a wheelchair in advance, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the following in the message: the date and time of arrival, the entrance and your contact details.
At events organised by Messukeskus, entry is free for the personal assistants of disabled persons.
Guide and assistance dogs are welcome at Messukeskus.
All Messukeskus floor have easy-access toilets.